CALL FOR PANELS, PAPERS and POSTERS: The National Council for Preservation Education (NCPE) is calling for content for a one-day conference on Preservation Education.
The conference will be held on October 12th in Denver, CO following the National Trust for Historic Preservation’s annual conference. Student as well as faculty work is solicited for presentation at the conference.
Conference organizers seek:
· Abstracts proposing a paper presentation:
· papers from faculty on their research
· papers from faculty on preservation education pedagogy
· papers from students on course work
· papers from students on individual work (such as a thesis)
· Proposals for panel discussions
· Proposals for posters